Index Pleroma Missions Pleroma Short Term Mission Information
Pleroma Short Term Mission Information
Since the founding of the Pleroma Missions in Cambodia (PMC), we thank God for His rich provision in terms of financial support and encouragements through visitors and short-term mission teams from different places in the United States, Hong Kong and Taiwan.
If you are interested in serving with us, please kindly complete one of the following three forms according to the purpose of your visit:
Form 1 – Visitors
For enriching our ministry, visitors in particular pastors, church leaders and mentors, are welcomed throughout the year. Click here to download the Visitor Request Form Request.
Form 2 – Short-Term Mission (STM) Teams
Short-Term Mission Teams from different churches and/or organizations are welcomed. Our PMC consists of the following four projects:
- A. Pleroma Home for Girls (PHG) and Pleroma Women center (PWC): Priorities are given to female members (except to technical support volunteers). We also welcome family come as a unit, whereby men can serve as father or big brother roles. However, in order to protect our girls, STM team members must comply and sign the Child Protection Policy and/or Confidentiality Agreement as code of acceptable conduct.
- B. Pleroma School for Girls (PSG): both men and women are welcomed.
- C. Pleroma Community Center (PCC): both men and women are welcomed.
Best time to visit:
- Christmas is a good opportunity for sharing the Good News and celebrating the birth of Jesus with the girls.
- For PSG, summer vacation in August and September are suitable for STM team to minister to the girls with extra-curriculum summer activities.
- April and November are not suitable for STM teams due to Khmer holidays.
Click here to download the Short Term Mission (STM) Team Application Form.
Form 3 – Longer Term Volunteers
One-month or longer-term volunteers for social workers, students or summer interns are welcomed through the year. The following areas are particularly needed:
- Administrative support
- Teachers and teachers training: Training for local teachers, music teacher assistants, English teachers, and religious education teachers
- Professional Support: in counseling / psychotherapy / sand-play therapy / music therapy / art therapy, etc
For further inquiries, please contact
- Vicky Chia：firstname.lastname@example.org (United States)
- Emily Au： email@example.com (Hong Kong).
Click here to download the Volunteer Application Form.
You can also download this page as PDF.
Click here to support Cambodia Ministries